Saturday, October 5, 2013

25 weeks and 1 day!!!

I am so blessed to say that the babies and I have hit 25 weeks and 1 day!!Hoping for at least another 7 weeks, so we are getting closer and closer to our family of 5!! There are so many things that happened in the past few weeks, the first being I had a wonderful baby shower that was given by my best friend Kristin. She did a beautiful job of
decorating to match my nursery theme! I hope to have some pictures to share soon. Some of my other good friends helped provide food and drinks and help with clean up. We were so thankful to have such giving family and friends who blessed us with an abundance of boy clothes, wipes and other necessities!I was anxious to go through all of our goodies, that I had both moms come over the next day and help fold and put it all away. Another blessing I had that week was having my best friend, Mara and her two daughters and mom travel all the way from Houston to attend the shower. Not only did she have to travel the whole way in rain and storms but she was about 26 weeks pregnant! I have to be honest she gives the most creative personal gifts and I couldn't wait to see what she had made. It was three blankets in the shape of a football with brown minky on one side and LSU fabric on the other!!Gotta brainwash them young! Lastly, my fellow triplet momma, gave birth to her three beautiful daughters this past Monday!! I have been so thankful to have someone to going through everything that I have been going through. I have asked her a million questions and advice on all the symptoms I have had and now I'm able to question her about the joys and hardships of mommy hood of triplets!! Congrats to Jenny and her husband! Thursday night the weather was finally clear enough to get my maternity pictures taken. These were supposed to have been taken two weeks ago and the weather was just to rainy.I had a vision of what I wanted them to look like and we needed the warm creamy sun. I had thought about just giving up because every week I have been getting bigger and bigger and more uncomfortable and I just don't feel very pretty most days. But luckily Kristin urged me to still do them, and we went shopping and found an outfit that fit and the weather ended up being perfect! I want to thank Kristin for taking our pictures and Dana Reed for allowing us the beautiful location out in Folsom on a horse farm with her sweet horse Bella! I am in love with the pictures and I am glad that I will have them as a keepsake of my last pregnancy! It's bittersweet!The only thing better than feeling these guys move around in my belly all day is seeing and holding them in person!!






No comments:

Post a Comment