Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

Today was my visit with my MFM Dr,which is always my favorite because it is mainly a very thorough ultrasound and cervix check which are the two easiest ways to see how the babies are doing. So this week (21 weeks and 4 days, the boys have hit 1lb each and the girl is an oz shy of 1 lb!! There was no sign of twin to twin transfusion but will still be measuring for that until 28 weeks. The babies were all very active and I was able to see one of the boys kicking the other one in the face and then the girl was getting it from both of them!! It is always an amazing site to view our babies in black and white and try to guess who they are going to look like. Especially, knowing how opposite Ava and Emery are. Will the boys look like Brian and Ava or will they take after Mommy and Emery??Makes the wait even more exciting!! I was able to record the TLC show, Making Room for Multiples. This morning I watched it with my girls and it gave me good insight on what it will be like in the operating room and life when we come home. I was able to explain to the girls that the babies might be hooked up to machines and they might only be able to view them through a window for a few weeks. Of course I was crying watching most of it, filled with mixed emotions. I am anxious to meet them, nervous about their health and curious to see how we all adjust once home! One thing that always stays constant is my dependence on prayers to God that he knows the greater plan and I trust that we will be able to get through the next 12 weeks and the years following! Oh Happy Day! Thankful for the good results today and already looking forward to next weeks visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment