Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Bumps in the road!
We knew when we bought this new home that it would be perfect for our expanding family, and we were right! Although we had several bumps in the road the first week we have now made it our forever home! Just to name a few of our bumps, I will list them:
Night one- Our sewage backs up in our bathroom and flooded ( apparently very common when a home is not lived in for a few months)
Night two- Dryer breaks and cannot dry ALL our wet towels we had used the night before AND Emery has fever of 104.1
Night three- Ava throws up for 3 hours in the middle of the night!
Things seemed to get better as the week went along, but I have never had such bad luck or timing!Brian is also becoming pretty handy!
Now over a week into our new home, almost every room is put together and things are being hung on the walls! I am hoping to start on the nursery next week!
Now for the baby news, I am 20 weeks and 4 days! Last Tuesday the babies were all measuring at 11 and 12 oz which is great! I visit my OB this week, in which I will actually be seeing Dr Williams now because my dr is moving to California in October. I've heard great things about this dr and I'm looking forward to being under her care! I hope to have another great update this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment