Monday, August 19, 2013
Moving Week!
Wow, so much has happened all in a month! Funny how some of Gods plans take years to unfold and then others like selling our house can happen so quickly!Glad I did some light packing when we staged our house and then did packing little by little everyday, until just about the past week and a half, because I have really had to slow down and let others help. I cannot thank both of our moms and Alli who have all stepped up and have done a lot of packing. Unfortunately, it's never ending! We are getting very close. I'm ready for the trucks to come on Wednesday and look forward to closing on Friday! Friday will also be 19 weeks for me,Im thankful for every uneventful and healthy week! The babies looked beautiful in my ultrasound today, next week I will get a better idea of their size. This week seemed like a big growing week!Continue the prayers for the babies, but also for me, I have hit an uncomfortable stage and I'm afraid it's only going to worsen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment