Sunday, August 11, 2013
What life is all about, family, lots of love and surprises!
Yesterday was truly everything I hoped it would be! So much so, I dreamed about it the night before! In life, there are very few surprises. As much as we wanted to wait and be surprised at the party, Brian really wanted to know if he was having at least one son or all 3 girls before the party, so he could have a few days to mentally prepare.
Two weeks ago at the ultrasound we explained to the tech, we just want to know if there is one "BLUE" (the girls were in the room with us!)She ended up telling us both twins were boys. Brian, was filming the whole thing and had a big old grin on his face. This is about as excited as Brian typically gets! I think I was more excited than he was. I immediately could picture Brian with his two sons and his dad going out on their boat and fishing!
After she told us two of the sexes, I needed to know the third, so I could mentally prepare for 3 BOYS! A few seconds later she whispered "It's a girl"! Then I had a big grin on my face, I get to experience having one more daughter with bows and dresses and tutus!!!! The tons of clothes we already have get to be used again!!
It could not have been a better outcome. The boys will have each other and the little peanut will have her big sisters. The hard part was trying to keep my excitement for TWO weeks!!I had to lie to my mom, mother in law and best friends for days!!!
So the day had finally arrived yesterday, everybody was so excited. We had my Oma, Grandma Burbrink and my brother and his family on Facetime and Skype, so they could experience it as well. Since Brian and I already knew the sexes, we knew our reactions wouldn't be the best, so we had each of our moms open the boxes ~ from experience they ALWAYS have the best reactions!!!They didn't disappoint!! I have watched the video about 10 times and it makes me laugh and smile every time!
I am thankful that the secret is finally out~no matter what the outcome would have been we know the most important part is that we deliver THREE healthy babies! I am 17 weeks, about halfway for triplets. So we will continue to pray for these precious little ones, that they continue to grow strong and big and stay in as long as possible!!They are SO LOVED and we have so many amazing and supportive friends and family that we are thankful for!
Our next big adventure will be moving on the 23rd and then preparing the nursery!!!! I am so excited about the nursery; it is a favorite part of being pregnant! Until next time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment