Wednesday, July 17, 2013

13 weeks and not slowing down!

      Just when I think I have no time to catch up and blog, 5 am insomnia kicks in~~~

      Life has been very busy since my last post. I flew with both girls to Indiana for a week. When we came home we had decided to put our house on the market, figuring it would be easier to show and sell a home with two kids rather than with 5 little kids! We had already checked out the market to see what was available for us and it seemed like a lot of great options at that time. We figured, why not go for it!!

    Here we are a week later with a very good counter offer! Which is great, except for the fact that I had looked at potentiel houses for us this week and had only found one that would be a possibility. For me being the hormonal pregnant lady trying to control situations I have no control over, I needed to find at least a second or third house, just incase any of the likes had issues. So Brian rushed home last night and we looked at the last 4 houses that our realtor had send us. With the first three homes there were the usual good and bads about every house, until we pulled up to the last house on a beautiful large cul de sac. All of my Autumn Creek mommas- I will finally be in the back of a neighborhood!!!! Yay!! I started imagining all five little kids riding bikes in the drive way and on the cul de sac and me sitting in a chair drinking a glass of wine!!! ( You have no idea how much I have needed a glass of wine this week!) The inside was funtional and the kids bedrooms were very large, much larger than anything we have right now! I just felt at home and all my anxiety about not finding a house went away with this one. This might be a house I would give up living in mine and my neighborhood for! What a great feeling!!
    I forgot to mention, earlier yesterday morning I realized it was Brian and I's 8th wedding anniversary!! I quickly called him, knowing he had forgotten too! We both laughed and said, I guess we have too much going on right now!! After getting off the phone with him, I thought back on our relationship and how we started off so young in high school, and all of the ups and downs along the way to get to where we are now. I didn't need flowers, a gift or even a dinner yesterday to feel loved. We continue to grow and love eachother more and more every year. This past year has been a true test, and I can't tell you how lucky I am to have him and how lucky all of our children are to have two loving parents who will always be together, for our family!
    Lastly, I have to say a big thank you to Jill and Steve who were major helpers in getting our house ready for the market. Jill was a super woman- cleaning, scrubbing, doing our laundry, watching my girls. You name it she did it!! I am also thankful my mom is now back in the states, she has already helped with the girls! We are so thankful and so blessed for such a wonderful day yesterday- to top it all off, I had an ultrasound and got to see three beautiful heartbeats. Two wiggly worms and one little one napping! It is always such a relief every week to see that sight! Keep up the prayers, they are working miracles in the Burbrink household! Stay tuned to see what my next post will say!!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I couldn't be anymore excited for you and Brian. God has truly blessed you both!! You both are so amazing, and you are and always have done things right! I'm so proud of you and how well you've trained the girls. They are so well behaved in public. I'm praying for 3 healthy babies to come fill our world so there will be more good people. :)
    Love,
    Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete