3 months has been by far my favorite month. All three are smiling and reacting to our voices and it warms my heart with every smile. There is no greater feeling than to have three little faces light up just by hearing the sound of my voice or one of their sisters. Ava really gets a kick out of making them smile, it’s funny to hear her baby talk to them. All three are also "sleeping" through the night!!The boys have been doing this for about three weeks now and we have moved them upstairs into their own cribs. They make it from about 8:30/9 until about 6/7 am. As long as they stay nice and swaddled they stay asleep. Annalee on the other hand is still downstairs in our room. She wakes up at some point at night and just needs her pacifier to help her make it to 6 am. I kind of enjoy still having her in our room, she typically gives me a big old smile as soon as she sees me! Another plus to this month is the few nice sunny warm days we have had recently. We have made several trips out in public, either as a family, with my mom, Kristin and even ALL BY MYSELF! OHHH it feels so good to get out and go places.
Last week was a BIG day for our family, especially the triplets as they were baptized. This was a day I prayed about before I even became pregnant. I prayed for God to bless us with another child to raise in the church, another one of Gods children. I guess he wanted us to have THREE! It was a beautiful day of celebration. We asked three of Brian and I's best friends, to be Godparents. The couples are al strong Christians and will be great encouragers for all our children. We are so thankful to have them become a part of our "family"! Brian and I were extremely proud to present our new blessings to our church congregation. We think of many of the members as family. Many of them have prayed for these babies before, during and after birth. The sermon, led by Pastor Diana, was beautiful and tied in great to the baptism. Pastor Chris did a great job as always of making everyone laugh and put Brian on the spot!! As Pastor Chris began, he asked Brian( who was holding one of the boys), "Brian, help me out and tell me who you are holding"? Brian looks down and says," Liam"……….. Well you can probably guess....he was holding Elijah! I will admit as Liam fills out and has gotten bigger the boys are becoming harder and harder to tell apart!!This is just the beginning of these boys trying to play jokes on us!
After church we had a reception/ 4th Birthday party for Emery! Our friends and family came over for a crawfish boil and some good "clean" fun! Haha! With all the recent rain our backyard turned into a lake. Brian spent two entire days bringing in sand to soak up the water. When he finished, our private lake turned into a private mud hole! I warned him that this is going to be too enticing for all the kids. I suggested we should move the party to the front yard. He said no- Ill just rope off the really bad part. Well by the pictures, you can tell the ropes worked really well!!! The kids had a blast and it was fun seeing kids being kids! We were so thankful for such a beautiful day, from sun up to sun down!
I look forward to seeing what month 4 brings and watching these babies grow and grow. Today we had their last RSV shot. Annalee is slowly catching up and now weighs 9lbs and 6 oz, Liam 10lbs and 14 oz and Big "Eli" is 11 lbs!! Until next month!!












No comments:
Post a Comment