The past few weeks have all been a blur. Each day goes by so quickly, while at times I feel I get absolutely nothing accomplished and other days that are exactly the same I am able to get a little sewing, photography or party planning done. Every day is all about timing, between feedings, pumping, picking up the girls and dropping them off
I can be ahead of the game and on top of it all and then other days I just need about 30 more minutes to catch up! We are on a pretty good schedule with my mom and mother in law alternating days. I have mastered the skill of feeding all three at one time, its not pretty but it gets the job done and makes for happier babies! Then there is my mom who mastered a selfie with all three of the babies...now that’s talent! Jill enjoys rocking those crying babies to sleep and allows us to have peaceful dinners. I am enjoying having the extra hands and help, especially while Brian has been working his butt off during busy season, boo :( This time of year I am always so proud and amazed at what a hard worker Brian is, especially this year. He wakes up and feeds in the middle of the night, wakes up and leaves for work before I am even up, drives over an hour to work, gets home after dinner, puts the girls to bed and then works some more until he falls asleep sometimes in front of his computer around 11:30/12. Then starts that cycle all over again the next day! My mom was able to sleep over one night last week, which allowed Brian to stay overnight in Gulfport, so he could get a good nights sleep and not have the commute. We will probably have a week and a half left of this before we can have our "Daddy" back!! This week was our first "outing" in public with our whole family! We all went to church, showing up a few minutes late and leaving after communion. As much as we want to show them all off, we are still a bit nervous about germs so we were in and out. After church, the weather was so nice we were able to sit outside and have lunch at La Madelines. You have NO IDEA how awesome it felt just to do those two outings, I felt "normal", well except for all the stares and comments we received, but we better get used to it. It's not every day you see a set of triplets, I guess. I hope the weather continues to stay nice so we can have a few more outdoor outings! All of the babies continue to grow and get cuter and cuter every day. The boys are beefing up and getting a leg few rolls. Annalee is taking after her skinny mini sister, Ava, and is such a little peanut! All three have been giving us a few smiles here and there. Liam has given us the most smiles and it's the best feeling in the world! By next month those smiles should be flowing a lot easier and more frequently. There have been a few people who have offered to come over and help out. If you would like to volunteer a few hours during the week and maybe give one of my mom’s a break I would love to have your help! Well, by next month I am sure there will have been some big changes. I look forward to catching up then!


No comments:
Post a Comment