Better late than never! This week was 2 weeks and on Friday they hit 35 weeks gestationally. Not much has really changed besides the boys are slowly increasing their bottle feedings. Annalee is still on one bottle feeding a day. This is just a slow process and just takes time and for them to be developmentally ready. I visit them every morning after dropping the
girls off at school and then Brian and I go every evening before dinner. For me I'm physically exhausted but I just keep on going. I'm trying to keep the girls on a good routine and yet leave time for the babies. The girls are doing well considering ALL the changes they have gone through in the past 10 months- moving, less mommy time, mommy in the hospital and now leaving them in the evening. Weekends we try to do special activities and give extra attention. It will be another adjustment once the babies come home, but at least we will all be together!!Thank you all for the prayers- continue to pray that all three pick up quickly on their bottle feedings so we can all be home by Christmas! Also a big thanks to the dinners, gifts and diapers that have been given to us!!I feel terrible not having thank you cards written, but for right now I have had no time, just know it is all very appreciated!!



No comments:
Post a Comment