Friday, November 8, 2013
I'm in the 30's!!!!
I did it, I mean we did it, we made it into the 30's and no complications!!!!! (Knock on wood!) I never, ever thought at 30 weeks I would still be getting around, dropping off and picking up my girls, and short trips to target and hobby lobby!! I feel so blessed! I went to the high risk dr this week ( I alternate between high risk and my OB every week. I have probably seen a dr every week for 8 months now!! ). My Dr had asked me to ask him for a c-section date, he was hesitant and said "well you can schedule it for 34 weeks but if you make it there and still look good you need to try to make it to 35"! So he feels I have a good chance of making pretty far which is awesome, but oh my I almost cried thinking about "baking" for another 5 weeks! Really at this point anything can still happen, so I am keeping my goals small and looking forward to making it to 32 weeks! At this point I still feel pretty good, and at my best in the mornings. I have become most annoyed with my hourly, to hour and a half bathroom breaks at night! Other than that, I really can't complain! This week was very exciting for me, as many of you know I love my job of being a photographer and I have not been able to shoot since September. It is killing me missing out on such a busy holiday season along with a busy newborn season, but this week I was fortunate to still feel good to go help my wedding partner and best friend help at my friend Jenny's triplet newborn session!!! It was so great for seeing Jenny in action and getting a glance of what to expect. She made it look so easy, she was calm,patient and very organized!!! Now the photographing part of all three was not as easy!!! As soon as we would get two settled and perfectly posed the third would get fussy and it was a domino affect!!! All of this inspired me to finish up my "setups" for my trios session!! After Kristin and I saw how this works we have decided it is going to take a few days to get my set ups in! I have a whole list of ideas and we will see what we can get to!! As exciting as it is that this pregnancy is finally ending and my dreams and prayers of becoming a mom one last time are about to come true, I will miss this big ole belly and all the kicks, hiccups and movements!!! Last pregnancy and I went out with a bang! Continue the prayers for these strong healthy babies and for me to keep feeling great and keep on baking!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment