While on that trip, we realized Annalee had cut TWO teeth and two more were on the way! That sweet laid back little girl never fussed, had a runny nose or anything. We only realized after Aunt Jennifer gave her a little icing and felt the teeth! Along with this big milestone Liam joined the crawling club along with his brother!! Like I said before, A VERY BUSY WEEK!
We were home for a little less than a week when both boys decided to pull up on the couch and that became the only thing that made them happy! So we quickly lowered the cribs and turned the girls playroom the babies playroom and turned our guest room into the girls playroom.
I am sure it will only get harder and harder, but OH MY...!! Thankful for the few friends who have offered to come over and keep me company and join my "daycare". It helps to have other moms drop by and break up the monatany. I also have to say a BIG thank you to our babysitter Caitlin who has been so patient and so helpful and allows me the chance to pick up Emery from school, run errands and helps around the house. I also have to thank Christina for cleaning and putting my house back in order every week!!! She is UNBELIEVABLE and has been for over a year now, without the help of these two and my moms I wouldn't be as "normal" as I am today! It certainly takes a village and I want to thank my village. We are certainly very, very blessed and I try not to take any moment for granted.







No comments:
Post a Comment